1. Speak with your financier or your Finance Consultant to arrange the best loan to suit your needs.
2. Prepare a short list of preferred suburbs that suit your lifestyle, bearing in mind affordability and accommodation requirements.
3. Research sales in those preferred suburbs. Inspect every property in your preferred suburb so you have a feel for the prices. Attend all open homes in the area.
4. Develop a relationship with one of our professional team who specialise in your preferred area. Our friendly Sales Team at Realway Property Consultants will be able to advise you of any additional information you may need.
5. When you find a property that suits your requirements talk to your sales agent about making an offer and signing a contract to present to the seller.
6. Talk to your solicitor about any special terms or conditions to be added or anything you may need to be aware of for the sales contract.
7. Sign and return the contract for the seller to sign.
8. Once negotiations have been finalised, you will be required pay a minimum $1,000 deposit. Your deposit will be held in a trust account until settlement. At settlement, contracts will then be unconditionally exchanged.
9. Organise your building & pest inspection to be completed in the designated time frame. Any concerns with the report talk to your solicitor about a course of action to take, you can then contact your sales agent to pass this information on to the seller's solicitor for negotiation if required.
10. Once satisfied with building & pest and finance fully approved the contract will go unconditional. You can then talk with your bank & solicitor about any final details needing to be arranged for settlement.
11. Once settlement has been completed keys will be available to you from your sales agent - collect keys and enjoy your new home!
If you have any questions or concerns, our Sales Department will always be willing to assist - contact our office today on (07) 4922 7711.