Dont miss this great opportunity to invest in Central Queensland. On Offer is the Iconic Ascot Hotel. This great opportunity comes as an exciting and very profitable package with so much to offer; the hotel, an extra-large block of land (at the rear of the Hotel), gaming lounge, redevelopment plans and DA approval for 103 motel rooms, a new hotel with restaurant, function room and takeaway liquor and food, an ancillary bottle shop and the much loved Stone-Grill licence (the only one in Rockhampton). Also, it is located on one of Rockhampton's busiest roads.
Why Rockhampton has become a great place to invest:
• It is considered to be the mining hub of Queensland.
• Has a lot of economic diversity, therefore reduced effects on the local economy from fluctuations in the resource sector.
• It is seen to be the administration capital of Central Queensland.
• Well known as the Beef Capital of Australia gives Rockhampton a worldwide reputation.
• It has a university, a military economy, a power station, two big abattoirs and plenty of tourism.
• Rockhampton has become one of Australia's economic hubs with $146 billion dollars' worth of investment planned for completion before 2020.
• Considerably affordable, being cheaper than both of the major surrounding towns of Mackay and Gladstone.
• Has a very diverse range of people, with plenty of Queenslanders who love a flutter on the pokies.
• Volumes in sales have been on the rise since the end of 2012, with prices on the rise.
• Growth rates are strong in the region. Over the past decade most suburbs have been averaging 10% or more annually.
• Significant amount of government capital spending is currently and planned for the future, going into major infrastructure in the area.
• It is currently expanding the hospital with $250 million being spent.
• A lot of money is being invested in development in the area. This includes industrial estates and shopping centres.
• With steady growth it currently has a population above 120,000.
• It services an area with almost half a million people.
• Unemployment rates have seen strong improvement over the recent years.
• It has large projects planned in the area. Like the $600 million development of Great Keppel Island and expansion of the Keppel Bay marina. This will have a massive positive flow on effect to the wider region with increased tourism.
• A lot of Queenslanders that work in the resources industry are choosing to settle in Rockhampton. This is due to its convenient proximity to a lot of the mines and ports in Queensland.
• The Rockhampton Airports offers many flights to and from multiple locations. With multiple flights, daily to and from Brisbane's (Queensland's Capital City) major Domestic/International Airport.
• In the very near future Singapore will be investing over $1 billion in upgrading infrastructure around the Shoalwater Bay Military training area. Shoalwater Bay is located approximately 100Km north-east of Rockhampton. And is predominately serviced by Rockhampton.
• The Singapore army are in the process of increasing their rotation of troops to the area. This will be from once to twice a year and from 6,000 to 14,000 troops annually.
• Gateway to Western Queensland
• It has over 40 mines within a three and a half hour drive.
• It is built around the famous Fitzroy River. This is the largest water catchment on the east coast of Australia.
• Major river front development has been completed over the past five years with more planned to go ahead.
• It has the Great Barrier Reef on its' door step. With two companies operating ferry trips daily to and from Great Keppel Island.
• The town has four well established shopping centres. With another two recently opened in the surrounding areas. One at Gracemere in 2011 and the other in Parkhurst just recently. This is just another great sign of the major growth happening in the area.
• The town also has over 8 Retirement type accommodation villages/centres and quite a large number and variety of schools. With some of the best private schools in the Country.
All the hard work has been done. Re-development plans, DA approvals, feasibility studies, business plans and so much more. All you need to do is Invest and watch it all grow, especially your capital.
For more Information please contact: Vince Agius