This classic Queensland style home has well established gardens and a great location.
Hughes Street is well known for its acre allotments but this home sits on over one acre with beautiful surroundings and a variety of local fruit trees. Private and spacious with large flat areas behind a creek that makes its way across the block, Perfect for the children playing in the gardens, trees, beautiful roses, day Lillie's and a variety of other flowers.
1. Combined Kitchen / dining room.
2. Spacious family lounge area.
3. Three good size bedrooms plus bathroom with toilet, shower and vanity.
4. Front verandah captures the beautiful morning sun and cool breezes all day long.
5. Lower level allows for car parking and laundry area.
6. Side accesses into the back yard.
7. Fully fenced 4,047M2 yard.
8. 3 Min drive to schools,shops and beach.
Please do not hesitate to call your friendly agent for private inspection.